Chicken Cabbage Wrap with Spicy Peanut Sauce

 This easy to do HCG Diet P2 & P3 friendly, low carb, eat clean recipe will keep you out of the restaurants and cooking at home where you belong.


 

After taking the first bite both my husband and I looked at each other and said OMG and then WHO NEEDS A RESTAURANT?!  We couldnt stop saying OMG!  Just now he said seriously I cant stop thinking about it.


If you are on the HCG Diet, p2, or losing phase you may enjoy this recipe by using the peanut sauce sparingly.  When I am on P2 I like to add more lime to the sauce to stretch it.




Peanut Sauce:



  • 1-2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar or just rice vinegar
  • juice of 1 lime
  • 4 tablespoons peanut butter on P2 I use 2 tablespoons
  • 1 garlic clove
  • 1-2 tablespoons of fresh chopped ginger or more if you like it really spicy like we do
  • 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
  • 1/4 cup water


In a blender combine ingredients above and set aside.  This makes 4 servings.  P2 hint use only 1 or 2 tablespoons and stretch with water and lime.  Then use sparingly just enough for a little flavor 2-3 teaspoons per wrap for instance.

Chicken mixture:



mince chicken and brown in coconut oil
then stir in the following:


  • 1-2 tablespoons of ginger
  • 1-2 cloves of crushed garlic
  • 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper I used 1/2 tsp I like it very spicy!
  • 3/4 or cup or 1 bunch chopped cilantro
  • 1 finely diced red pepper
  • 3 tablespoons rice vinegar

Optional:  Sometimes I add bean sprouts, onions, and water chestnuts finely chopped when available


Simmer on medium low heat 


To make the wraps immerse green cabbage leaves in boiling water for 5-10 seconds until they turn a brighter green then remove and stuff with the chicken mixture above and spoon sauce over top, wrap then eat.  Please comment and let me know how it was.

To purchase complete Rx HCG injection kits visit myhcgsupplies.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment