HCG P2 P3 Taco Salad





I love taco salads but you cant have one in a restaurant because they load it up with unhealthy oils and then usually a deep fried flour tortilla that is 1000 calories all by itself.  This is my HCG, low carb, eat clean version of the unhealthy restaurant version that tastes amazing and will keep you in your own kitchen instead of out in those unhealthy restaurants.

What you will need:




  • lettuce
  • cilantro
  • diced onion
  • green onions
  • diced tomato
  • diced avocado
  • black olives
  • shredded any kind of cheese you like
  • taco meat

Dice all ingredients to bite size pieces.  Add lettuce to bowl, add 4-6 ounces taco meat, top with lots of veggies.


For the dressing I like to use Chipotle dressing.
combine in separate bowl or in sour cream/yogurt tub if space allows.

1 small container of Greek yogurt 2% is what I use
juice of 1 large lime
1-2 teaspoons chipotle spice depends on how hot you like it I use way more :-) scary!!
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt or less if you like

For the crunch I fry tortillas in coconut oil.  When I am on P2 I would have 2 of these and if really hungry I would have 3 and on P3 I try to stick to no more than 4 

No comments:

Post a Comment