HCG P2 P3 Chipotle Sauce



My husband and I used to eat at Red Robin Hamburgers and have the endless french fries with their chipotle dressing.  We knew it was disgustingly fattening at the time but it was so good that we didn't care.  When I blew up to 300 pounds and started to care I decided I would make my own chipotle Dressing but I would come up with a healthier version that tastes just as good.  I actually did it and I am surprised at how easy this is and amazed that restaurants are not jumping on board with healthier versions themselves to keep us coming back and from getting fat.  

This healthier version can be used for both P2 and P3 when on P2 phase use sparingly





combine in separate bowl or in sour cream tub if space allows.

  • 1 container of fat free sour cream
  • juice of 1 large lime
  • 1-2 teaspoons chipotle spice depends on how hot you like it I use way more :-) scary!!
  • 2 teaspoons garlic powder
  • 1 teaspoon salt or less if you like

mix together and thin with milk to get it to the consistency you like for either dipping veggies or a sauce for a frittata or maybe even a salad dressing.  Use this sauce for asparagus as well.  Its pretty much the house sauce in my house.

******UPDATE 2015*******

Now I use Greek yogurt in place of the sour cream.  I do that because the Greek yogurt has much more protein in it which keeps us feeling satisfied longer and it helps us to burn more fat.

www.myhcgsupplies.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment